Tim Follin, ©1988 GO!/Capcom
- Tune comments:
- COMMENT: "[...] It's an arcade conversion... or lets say it started like an
arcade conversion! What happened was, I started converting the
titletune, and it just developed, slipped out of my grip and became
something, what was very different from what I had in mind, at the
beginning. Quite messy!" (TF)
Covers the arcade version by Fujita Harumi, except tune #1 and #10.
- Comments for subsong #5
- COMMENT: Covers the arcade version, with Follin's own turn from 0:38.
- Comments for subsong #6
- TITLE: <?> [from the arcade game Bionic Commando]
ARTIST: Fujita Harumi
TITLE: Binary Sunset [from the movie Star Wars Episode IV] (0:49-0:56)
ARTIST: John Williams
COMMENT: The Star Wars part was added by Tim and is not in the arcade game.
- Comments for subsong #9
- COMMENT: Covers the arcade version.
- Comments for subsong #10
- TITLE: La Lengua [from Under the Wire]
ARTIST: Rhythm Method Band